NAC Conference Giveaway Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Camisasca Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. whose registered office is at 20352 Hermana Circle, Lake Forest, CA 92630.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United States and Canada except employees of Camisasca Automotive Manufacturing, Inc. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organization or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.camincusa.com/nac-giveaway.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be May 2, 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Visit our giveaway entry page at www.camincusa.com/nac-giveaway and enter by submitting your email address. Your email address provided will be used to contact the winner, and you will receive the occasional marketing email from us regarding our custom dealership and aftermarket products. You can unsubscribe from these emails at anytime.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe or any actual or anticipated event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 1 BMW "Powered by M" Carbon Fiber License Plate Frame ($120 value) and 1 Carbon Fiber Composite Slimline Frame ($100 value).
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
14. The winner will be notified by phone at the close of the day on May 2, 2018. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by U.S. law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United States.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current U.S. data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.