A sleeker, more affordable alternative to the Nameplate License Plate frame, the laser etched variants feature precision laser etched graphics directly onto the stainless steel. As the black etching is embedded into the stainless steel, there is no flaking, peeling or fading of the graphic.
- All frames are made from sturdy rust-proof stainless steel and guaranteed for a minimum of 4 years exterior use.
- Offered in three different finishes; Polished Mirror Bright, Brushed, and Powder Coated Flat Black.
- Available in two or four mounting hole frame styles that fit all 12” x 6” US and Canadian plates without blocking registration tags.
- Two lines of detailed custom graphics permanently laser etched into the frames in black or silver as shown.
- Polished stainless steel and brushed stainless steel frames receive deep, black laser etched graphics.
- Black powder coat frames are brushed stainless steel frames underneath. As such, the laser etching removes the black coating, to reveal the pristine brushed metal underneath.